Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Happy Birthday To My Dearest Mom and My Dear Friend.

Assalamualaikum. Salam 8 January 2014.


Harini lahirnya insan yang istimewa.


First of all, mama.
Happy Birthday Mom.
Sorry sebab tak dapat sambut sama2 birthday mama yang ke 42 tahun.
Kalau laa fiqa boleh balik semenanjung harini alangkah indahnya.
huhu :(

Words in any language in all over the world are not enough to express how grateful I am for being in my life and for what you have done for me throughout the years. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you! 






Second, Hafiz.
Happy Birthday Hafiz.
Dah tua kau sekarang en. Selamat Hari Tua Pakcik - Sweet Sour 19.
Sorry sebab aku annoying dengan kau selama ni. bhahaha XD



And for the readers who's birthday today,
Happy Birthday too. May love shine in your day. :)


4 comments:

thanks a lot for the comment :D
*your comment will be publish later.