Sunday, 23 March 2014

Addicted with Infinite.

Annyeong!
Salam. Hi peeps!
Seriously, fiqa now addicted with one of the k-pop band:
Infinite.

Fiqa kenal kumpulan ni pun sebab fiqa memang minat giler dekat Kim Myung Soo (L) yang berlakon sebagai guitarist of Eye Candy band dalam citer Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Memang daebak drama ni. Layan habiss oooo. XD
        
Alkisahnya fiqa suka sangat lagu duet L dengan Yee Rim, Love You Like You. What a lovely song :D
Then, fiqa try bukak salah satu video Infinite, terus tertarik dengar diorang punya music. So catchy maa.
I love nomu joahae. hehe (fiqa terus download semua MV kumpulan Infinite di YouTube) :3
Salah satu lagu kumpulan Infinite yang fiqa minat :)
Nothing's Over. 
Nice right? :D

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lalu laaa. because L is my destiny. hahaxD

      Delete
  2. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been doing a little homework on this.
    And he in fact bought me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him...
    lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the
    meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to
    discuss this topic here on your web page.

    Look at my blog post ... mobile games

    ReplyDelete

thanks a lot for the comment :D
*your comment will be publish later.