Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Accept or not?


Assalamualaikum.
Seriously don't know how to choose.

|
|

Now, I have two option:

1. Accept the offer from UNIKL for bachelor of business (deadline July 18th)
reason: I love business and now when waiting for the IPT offer, I have opened online shop. If I choose UNIKL, the place only in KL. Not so far from hometown, Johore so the cost for travel is low. But I don't know the cost for study as UNIKL is half government half private. The registration fee only MYR250.


2. Wait for offer from UNIMAS (result release time same as UPU in August)
reason: confirm will be accept by UNIMAS as I've graduated in Asasi UNIMAS. But I don't know if my application course will be accepted or I'll get another course. UNIMAS, the place is in Sarawak and of course so far from my hometown. The cost travel is high as I need to travel by aeroplane. UNIMAS is full government so the cost of studying will be cheaper. 



In dilemma. -_-


7 comments:

  1. pada saya..lebih baik awak tunggu keputusan upu.mgkn rezeki berpihak pada awak..n dapat masuk UNIMAS semula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dia bukan tunggu keputusan upu, memang akan keluar kat Unimas sendiri disebabkan saya memang pelajar asasi unimas. cuma keputusan dia keluar sama masa upu keluar. thanks for advice anyway :)

      Delete
  2. sy student UniKL Bis ni.. actually belajar mana2 ok je tp kelebihan belajar di UniKL adalah adanya pinjaman MARA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. emm kena istikharah mcm.ni..hehehh


    btw, mana2 pn okay gak...ikut minat awak....

    ReplyDelete
  4. try buat isktiharah dulu.. mungkin nanti ada pilihannya.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks a lot for the comment :D
*your comment will be publish later.