Friday, 30 January 2015

Review: Beat mp3 2.0 is addictive game!

Hi peeps! Just wanna write some review for the new game in the google playstore named Beat mp3 2.0. yeah I download this game because I love game that related to music. And so far, it has been addicted to me. oh no! ㅋㅋㅋ

Let me share my experience playing this game. First try I played it by medium 5.0 speed and I got B. And I kept playing this game with my favorite song (of course INFINITE song haha) and yeah I even can get "S" level! Because this game is kinda guitar hero and I usually play this kinda of game before, I thinks its much easier (?) 










Here my newest best score so far by playing INFINITE song;
18,149,639! 


p/s: I rate this game 4/5 stars. 5 stars if they make it offline game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks a lot for the comment :D
*your comment will be publish later.