Sunday, 8 February 2015

Happy birthday to my dearest sister and my tree-prince :)

Assalamualaikum. :)
Today, 8th February, two important people were born. Thanks for your existence.
Will give my wish here. May your life shine in your birthday, 사랑해~
Sometimes you fight with your sister, but you always make up. Yup, because sister are the keepers. Sister help you understand the world better and appreciate it more. Wise say that sister is a different flower from the same garden - and the sun was shining on your side. Thanks for being a great sister and understand me, although I have never quite understood you better. 
Happy birthday my little-pretty sister, Nurul Syahirah. I love you. 

From your sister and also your best friend forever,
Nurul Syafiqah

|
|
|

[‪#‎INFINITE‬] 02월 08일, 오늘은 우현군의 생일입니다! "소중한 사람, 나의 전부인~" 인스피릿 여러분들~ 우현군의 생일을 축하해주세요!! ‪#‎우현아생일축하해‬http://cafe.daum.net/infinite7
Happy birthday my tree-prince. For a sweet 25, Nam Woohyun smile emotico



2 comments:

  1. Uwahhh... Thank you sis for the special speech! I am so touched! :') love you too <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks a lot for the comment :D
*your comment will be publish later.