Tuesday, 10 May 2016

INFINITE Woohyun make Inspirit nod nod for his write.. !

Assalamualaikum. :)

Hi peeps! I'm so excited for this solo debut of Woohyun, main vocal from INFINITE my favourite group yeah I'm inspirit so watching this new MV make me so emotional. 


  



I've listen to all the tracks in this album and I love all the track! If want to choose personally I like "passerby" and "stand by me" the most. For your information, Woohyun is really talented one and for this album, most of the song are produced by him, writing by him, composed by him. (even one of ost song for INFINITE movie, Grow is composed by Woohyun).

|
|

  Let's check out Woohyun Nod Nod Music video below!




  


ALL KILL ON THE CHARTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks a lot for the comment :D
*your comment will be publish later.