Thursday, 21 July 2016

I'm Kbeauty lovers.. but.. how to get #Altheaturns1 too?

Assalamualaikum. :)
Hi peeps! just open home and I see lots of blogger update about Althea birthday. 
Althea birthday, but they got the prize, awesome right? I have no idea about this :/

omg but i love kbeauty product so much and how I can get the prize too?
wanna prove here's my kbeauty product.. I'm a kbeauty user for 3 years already. hehe



Somehow i wish i got the chance too. 
Anyway happy birthday Althea! May I can wish your birthday to 2, 3, 4 and so on!

사랑해!

2 comments:

  1. produk dari korea comel comel.. tu yg suka sangat tu hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup cute2.. lpstu sesuai dgn kulit muka fiqa.. sbb kulit muka fiqa sensitive jugak tak boleh pakai sebarang produk.. tp korea punya produk sesuai.. so fiqa keep use korean punya product cosmetics huhu

      Delete

thanks a lot for the comment :D
*your comment will be publish later.